This event is full, registration is closed.
For this second edition of one of our most popular events of the year, we are bringing you the best from both the corporate and startup worlds!
A pitch competition with a transatlantic twist! Six startups will go on stage to try to convince you and our jury of top innovators and global corporate giants to help them expand to the U.S.
What's in it for you? Find out about the latest startups, hear from top level speakers, network with experts, CEOs, entrepreneurs, incubators and accelerators, and the media. All this, hosted by Google in their fantastic Paris offices!
What's in it for the winner? A global growth prize package, including:
- Round trip tickets to the U.S. courtesy of United Airlines
- Customized coaching before, during and after your U.S. expansion, offered by SelectUSA
- Three months free for two people at Spark Labs' coworking space in NYC
- World-class consultations with experts from all sectors: legal, commercial, HR ...
- Private access to French incubators and top French company members of AmCham
- NextGen membership at AmCham
- Legal assistance by DLA Piper in France and in the U.S. thanks to its global coverage
- and much much more!
This event is open and free for AmCham members and non members.